It is obligatory to register a trademark with the TPE (Turkish Patent Institute) to obtain proprietary right of trademarks and logos distinguishing services and goods from competitors.
Registration of your trademark out of Turkey does not provide legal protection in Turkey.
Register your trademark in order to avoid to be in the status of an imitator when you use your trademark in Turkey.
Goods and services have been divided into 45 main classes in the TPE and it is primarily required to properly determine the class of registration to provide full and proper legal protection.
It is searched if the trademark is suitable for registration (Trademark Search Report) after the class determination.
Trademark registration lasts approximately 1 year and the trademark procedures must be completely carried out in the TPE in this process.
There must not be a mistake and delay must in the correspondence with the TPE; otherwise the trademark application is rejected.
- The preliminary trademark registration search (Trademark Search Report) is conducted free of charge,
- We make trademark applications no later than 2 hours,
- Applications are made online with e-signature since we are the authorized representative firm,
- We are not subject to the working hours and holiday limitation due to our online application authority and we may make application on each day of the year and at each time of the day,
- Our Trademark and Patent Representatives are an Attorney,
- Applications are monitored by our Attorneys specialized in the trademark, patent legislation,
- Once your trademark is registered, it is included in our “Trademark Monitoring” system against imitated trademark applications,
- We provide service with the knowledge and experience gained by us with more than 10.000 applications since 1997,
- We provide “Rapid and High Quality Service at an Appropriate Price”.
Problems occur in the Trademark applications which are not carried out with a Turkish attorney and are realized by the WIPO and International application methods;
- Trademark Applications are incomplete without knowing the Turkish Law and TPE practice and cause loss of right,
- There are usually mistakes in the applications made without knowing Turkish,
- If the trademark application is rejected or objected, it is required to hire a Turkish Attorney,
- The periods of depositing fee, objection and defence are different and extremely short in the TPE (1 month – 3 months). Any procedures which are not performed timely are not accepted and the trademark application is rejected.
- The trademark registration period extends,
- The trademark registration cost increases,
Our office makes application of all trademarks, with completed documents, no later than 2 hours.
Our trademark and patent Attorneys monitor the trademark applications personally.
You may call us for detailed information about the registration status of your trademark in Turkey ….